If you follow us on Twitter, converse with us on Facebook, network with us on LinkedIn, or post questions in our forums and would like another way to make an inquiry about a specific topic, please send an email to the appropriate address below.
- Careers@state.gov: General questions, prospective employment, student programs, and medical clearance questions.
- DOSITRecruitment@state.gov: Recruitment questions for Foreign Service Information Technology Specialist positions only.
- DSRecruitment@state.gov: Recruitment questions for Foreign Service Diplomatic Security Specialist positions only.
- FranklinFellowsProgram@state.gov: Contact the Franklin Fellows Program coordinator to discuss this public service program.
- FSOAQuestions@state.gov: Questions specifically related to the Foreign Service Officer Selection process, including the FSO Oral Assessment.
- ITJobs@state.gov: Ask questions related to IT positions.
- MEDHR@state.gov: Recruitment questions for Foreign Service MED Specialist positions only.
- email@example.com or (866) 656-6830: For technical issues with the Student Internship Gateway to State Online application system or USAJobs.gov application system.
- Pearson VUE: Questions about Foreign Service Officer Test registration and results.
- Securityclearance@state.gov: Security clearance and e-QIP questions.
- Vets@state.gov: For questions related to veteran’s preference in the recruitment, selection and hiring process.
- VFP@state.gov: Contact the Virtual Fellows Program Advisor for opportunities to become a Virtual Fellow.
- VSFS@state.gov: Questions about the Virtual Student Foreign Service program.
U.S. Department of State
2401 E Street NW
Suite 518 H
Washington, DC 20522