Flat
2013 Pathways Internship Programs
User: Nicholas
Date: 7/8/2013 2:31 pm
Views: 4663
Rating: 2    Rate [
|
]
I recently received an email with information that both the Internship Experience Program (IEP) and Internship Temporary Experience Program (ITEP) have positions available and are now taking applications. However, the email does not state if the positions are full-time or part-time, and also doesn't state how much the interns will be paid, nor does it state where I can find this information. If you could please provide this information or where to find it, that would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Re: 2013 Pathways Internship Programs
User: CPT OBVS
Date: 7/8/2013 2:35 pm
Views: 276
Rating: 0    Rate [
|
]
All that information is on each actual job announcement...like this one: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/346946700

It most likely a moot point now because the cutoff was 100 applicants.
User: Nicholas
Date: 7/8/2013 2:41 pm
Views: 283
Rating: 1    Rate [
|
]
I don't think so because the email stating the positions are now open for applications apparently came out late last night/this morning Eastern time.
User: Visitor
Date: 7/8/2013 3:02 pm
Views: 240
|
]
Negative. If you read prior posts, there were complaints of people waking up in the morning, applying and missing the cutoff. Now that it's 16 hours later, I'm sure over 100 people have applied.

Apply as soon as possible! Number of students who want this position significantly outweighs the cutoff limit.
User: MSFS
Date: 7/9/2013 1:25 am
Views: 281
Rating: 0    Rate [
|
]
Is there any good indication when the next round of hiring for these positions will be held? I was one of the unfortunate ones to wake up to the alert and already have the application closed.

Thanks.
Pathways Internship Admin
User: Pathways Internship Admin
Date: 7/9/2013 9:44 am
Views: 183
|
]
All details of the position are listed in the actual vacancy announcement on USAJOBS. The work schedule will be determined by the actual hiring office, so you will have to indicate your availability if called for an interview so the manager is able to consider this during the selection process.

DoS will continue recruitment over the next few weeks for year-round employment. We will post additional vacancies next Fall/Winter to recruit for more Pathways Interns.
PreviousNextAdd
Close