Looking for a way to stay connected with the latest U.S. Department of State career news and opportunities? Follow us on Twitter, converse with us on Facebook, and join our professional network on LinkedIn. For policy-related information, you can watch videos on YouTube, view photos on Flickr and read the latest news on DipNote, the Department’s official blog. No matter which way you choose to stay updated and receive information, you'll always have access to the U.S. Department of State.
What’s the best way to stay informed on careers at the Department? Subscribe to receive emails! Once you’re registered, you’ll be the first to be notified via email of any new updates or additions to the website, including job openings, State Magazine and the career newsletter.
Register your email address and receive:
- Email updates: Choose the categories that you'd like to receive e-mail messages about. Subscribe by checking the boxes; unsubscribe by unchecking the boxes.
- Immediate notifications on jobs or other career- related information from the Department of State.
- Careers@state.gov: General questions, prospective employment, student programs, and medical clearance questions.
- DSRecruitment@state.gov: Recruitment questions for Foreign Service Diplomatic Security Specialist positions only.
- FranklinFellowsProgram@state.gov: Contact the Franklin Fellows Program coordinator to discuss this public service program.
- FSOT@ACT.org: Questions about Foreign Service Officer Test registration and results.
- FSOAQuestions@state.gov: Questions specifically related to the Foreign Service Officer Selection process, including the FSO Oral Assessment. For a detailed explanation of the Oral Assessment and other aspects of the FSO selection process, refer to the Oral Assessment Summary (pdf, 72kb).
- MEDHR@state.gov: Recruitment questions for Foreign Service MED Specialist positions only.
- email@example.com or (866) 656-6830: For technical issues with the Student Internship Gateway to State Online application system or USAJobs.gov application system.
- Securityclearance@state.gov: Security clearance and e-QIP questions.
- Vets@state.gov: For questions related to veteran’s preference in the recruitment, selection and hiring process.
U.S. Department of State
2401 E Street NW
Suite 518 H
Washington, DC 20522